As a key delivery partner for the amazing TAGactive® product in the UK, we can supply gamified obstacle courses which use innovative beacon technology. TAGactive® courses are designed to test strategy, speed, agility, awareness and bravery whilst promoting fitness, fun and competition.
TAGactive® Courses or “Arenas” include a creative blend of physical obstacles and challenging events mixed with fun and immersive elements that make up the multilevel, multi-zoned activity.
All participants or “players” wear electronic bands which provide gamification of the Arenas and generate competitive metrics to heighten the enjoyment intensity!
Please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.
- Each Arena contains a structure of inter-connected activity areas, which are split into separate zones, permitting enhanced player distribution and capacity management.
- Hidden throughout the Arena and within the activities are a large number of illuminated TAG’s.
- The TAG’s are controlled via a central computer system and glow in different colours corresponding to a predetermined points system.
- Points are collected by players using a sensor worn as a wristband.
- When a wristband is located onto a TAG’s light source, a point’s value is allocated to the specific player’s wristband. As the player identifies and reaches more TAG’s the player's score escalates.
- The point’s value allocated to each TAG will be determined by the degree of difficulty incurred in trying to reach it.
- During one booked session it is envisaged that players will take part in three fifteen minute games with a short period for rest and hydration between each game.
- Arenas can be designed to suit available spaces and required capacities.