Drop Activities are some of our most popular with leisure clients. Many require little or no PPE to use, and provide participants with safe, controlled environments to get their adrenaline pumping.
Our Drop Activities can be designed to fit in most spaces, both inside and out, and all with a varying degree of excitement for users. Most Drop Activities require large pieces of equipment, such as airbags and slides, however we can talk you through exactly how everything works on site. Many have the ability to be put away and stored during closed periods, which again is something we can help you with.
Past and present clients have told us of the great return on investment seen from Drop Activities, and from a competitive angle provide a great USP for your site.
All our equipment is sourced for purpose and reliability, with high quality proven equipment delivered from Powerfan™, Head Rush and BigAirBag®. As with all activities we offer, safety is the number one priority throughout.
Please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.
Click on the pins for bespoke options
- Conforms to EN: 15567 for Ropes Courses
- Independent inaugural inspection
- Restricted access (where required)
- Designed to minimise the need for maintenance
- Designed with safe instructor access for inspections
- Galvanised steel work (Other finishes available)
- 1 year ‘no quibble’ warranty
- Safety and operating documentation to EN:15567
- Finished ground covering