Zip Lines work fantastically in a developmental setting as part of an adventure activity system or as a stand alone event. They provide the most amazing, high-speed adrenaline rush as well as being convenient with fast through-put rates for large groups.
Due to the dynamics of group work and centre topography, typically developmental zip wires are anything from 30 - 200m, with a simple braking system. They are designed to ensure maximum accomplishment and fun as well as supporting the challenge by choice model.
Zip Lines can be built utilising trees, utility poles, steel structures or existing buildings. Riders can be stopped and dismounted using a range of methods.
For outdoor educational centres, simple systems work well, like a gravity stop (where riders slow down with the natural sag in the cable, then get lowered down) or a ground finish (riders typically have a running landing in bark or gravel). More complex systems using braking devices can also be incorporated where required.
With experience of designing and operating numerous Zip Lines on every scale across the globe, the 7x19 team is well placed to build the perfect Zip Line for your needs. We will listen to your requirements, recommend the most suitable and safe option for your customers, whilst ultimately bringing your ideas to life.
Please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.
- Conforms to EN:15567 for Ropes Courses
- Independent inaugural inspection
- Restricted access (where required)
- Designed to reduce the need for maintenance
- Designed with safe instructor access for inspections
- 1 year ‘no quibble’ warranty
- Steel or timber construction (or from existing structure)
- Galvanised steel work (other finishes available)
- Safety and operating documentation to EN:15567
- Safety fencing
- Finished ground covering